Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

kaveh dadgar's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Tom, Thank you for the notice. I'll check it for sure."

kaveh dadgar replied May 14, 2016 to Random Offsets with differents lofts problem!

6 May 15, 2016
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"That is exactly what i want. is there any way to set this random component only for…"

kaveh dadgar replied May 14, 2016 to Random Offsets with differents lofts problem!

6 May 15, 2016
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"Thank you so much for your time armin ;)"

kaveh dadgar replied May 14, 2016 to Islamic Pattern - Wrong strategy to create it?

8 May 14, 2016
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"Thank you Joseph for sharing it. actually it was really handy for me. I'm sure i hav…"

kaveh dadgar replied May 13, 2016 to Islamic Pattern - Wrong strategy to create it?

8 May 14, 2016
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"Thank you again for the experiences you shared. I really enjoy working with grasshop…"

kaveh dadgar replied May 13, 2016 to Islamic Pattern - Wrong strategy to create it?

8 May 14, 2016
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"Wow! Thank you so much! I don't know why my mind always pick up the worst ways in gr…"

kaveh dadgar replied May 11, 2016 to Islamic Pattern - Wrong strategy to create it?

8 May 14, 2016
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"WOW its exactly what i want! thank you so much Hyungsoo. you really saved my life. i…"

kaveh dadgar replied Nov 17, 2015 to i have problem with attaching some curves in a same level so i could orient them together

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by kaveh dadgar

"i think the name of that component changed and if its a picture i believe there is n…"

kaveh dadgar replied Nov 17, 2015 to What is this "exp" component ?

18 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by moose

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service