Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

MtoM's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks! It worked. How did you ever figure that out? Without these forums I'd be los…"

MtoM replied Jun 17, 2013 to new Grasshopper won't load on parallels 8

5 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Peter Stec

"I got a version to work, thank you both for the input.  I find it hard still to visu…"

MtoM replied Nov 21, 2012 to Extrude Building Outlines to z Point Heights from GIS

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Thanks, that's a pretty clear explanation. I think I'm missing something obvious abo…"

MtoM replied Nov 21, 2012 to Extrude Building Outlines to z Point Heights from GIS

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"This is as close as I can get without opening your gh file.  I may be on the wrong t…"

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Thanks Hannes Opening your gh file gave me a pop up event log message "Object refer…"

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"Hi Vincente, I am wondering if we can update this thread so the script/components wo…"

MtoM replied Nov 20, 2012 to generating terrain model from Text and 2D-Textposition-Points

43 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by arch.ashtar

"Update: Got some advice that the problem could be the loft, so I rebuilt the tower w…"

MtoM replied Apr 12, 2012 to Tower Floorlines Error

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by MtoM

"Thank you! I couldn't open that GH file, but I followed your points in the first pos…"

MtoM replied Apr 10, 2012 to Offset a polyline, segments offset with different values

4 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Yasser Hafizs

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service