Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Andrew Stephen Fong's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have this exact same problem. Please let me know if you had any progress.   Andrew"

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Mar 22, 2012 to Curve offset

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Andrew Stephen Fong

"Hi Chris, Thanks for your input! I actually ended up doing what you posted. But I r…"

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Dec 11, 2011 to Multiple Repeller Curves

2 Dec 11, 2011

"Ah, thanks again. I forgot to reparameterize the surface input. Cheers."

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Dec 8, 2011 to Using the MD slider to manipulate and attractor point within the domain of a surface.

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by yavar khonsari

"Oh yes, your file works. I had been working on the X-Z plane. There is a function ca…"

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Dec 6, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Hi Brian, Couldn't I just run the point cloud through the "remove duplicate points"…"

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Dec 6, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Hi Taz, I cant seem to view the link. Is this a script solution or an example that…"

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Jissi, The alteration you provided with the difference command producing what I nee…"

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Dec 5, 2011 to Filleting voronoi curves with multiple Radii and lofting

14 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

"Thanks Tudor! This was quite helpful. "

Andrew Stephen Fong replied Dec 2, 2011 to Lofting offset voronoi curves_Problem!

2 Dec 2, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service