Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Martin Siegrist's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think I understand what you mean.  Are you making the ribbon from a sheet o…"

Martin Siegrist replied May 11, 2015 to Intepolate Curve - Data Tree Problem

7 May 11, 2015
Reply by Marcin Giedrowicz

"OK, I think I understood what you want. You need to cut holes in the red parts with…"

7 May 11, 2015

"Marcin, I think you need to explain a little more of what you want to create.  In t…"

7 May 11, 2015

"Using a point in curve component you can check wheter the mid-point of a curve is in…"

Martin Siegrist replied May 10, 2015 to Delete curves IF intersecting with specific curve

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Panos

"by selecting upper strict or lower strict you only get the lines in between differen…"

Martin Siegrist replied May 10, 2015 to Delete curves IF intersecting with specific curve

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Panos

"On the curve / curve intersection node you see the output called tA. It shows you in…"

9 May 26, 2015
Reply by Panos

"I could play around with this kind of shapes all day long..."

Martin Siegrist replied Apr 23, 2015 to Create and manage sections for a ripple wave texture

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Marco Notorio

"Try flipping the direction of the offset curve. For the interpolated curve you need…"

Martin Siegrist replied Apr 23, 2015 to Create and manage sections for a ripple wave texture

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Marco Notorio

"I did something similar a while ago. The file is at home but this is a rough step by…"

10 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by Marco Notorio

"You could use the getCamera component in the horster plugin..."

Martin Siegrist replied Apr 9, 2015 to 3d connexion spacenavigator signal import to grasshopper?

9 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service