Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Nik Willmore's Discussions (1,090)

Discussions Replied To (921) Replies Latest Activity

"IntraLattice has a tolerance bug that ruins its convex hulls. If this little piece o…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 9, 2017 to Tridentate Trusses For Thin Pillow Structures

6 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

"Meshwork, including 3D meshes, isn't a lot of math, just moving things around and ma…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 8, 2017 to Tridentate Trusses For Thin Pillow Structures

6 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

"It is unsuitable for a cylinder since the layout means the reinforcement struts inte…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 7, 2017 to Tridentate Trusses For Thin Pillow Structures

6 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

"Ah, the reason the non-thin areas escape cross beams, that wouldn't order themselves…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 7, 2017 to Tridentate Trusses For Thin Pillow Structures

6 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

"I wish I had a more elegant culling routine, or script. I used probe lines jutting i…"

6 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

"Inner truss breakthough, to avoid slow and disorderly (overly surface constrained) t…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 7, 2017 to Best Uniform Remesher For Patterning Organic Suraces

34 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by Bathsheba Grossman

"Getting the more open, less dense dual of 3D tetrahedral meshes is still too slow an…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 6, 2017 to Best Uniform Remesher For Patterning Organic Suraces

34 Jan 2, 2018

"Glad I posted a link to the source code! My main issue with MeshMachine is that is b…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 6, 2017 to Best Uniform Remesher For Patterning Organic Suraces

34 Jan 2, 2018

"Affords highly regular tetrahedral meshing of the volume inside bodies, via wire thi…"

34 Jan 2, 2018

"When I upgraded to Windows 10 from 7, the script stopped working. Running tetgen fro…"

Nik Willmore replied Oct 6, 2017 to Shortest Walk Tapered Branching Script

128 Jan 15, 2020
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service