Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Marios Tsiliakos's Discussions (488)

Discussions Replied To (459) Replies Latest Activity

"hi Adeline, Lunchbox creates the diagrid by getting the surfaces uv point grid. Thi…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Apr 10, 2016 to uneven UV division with "Diamond Panels" Help!!!

5 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

"Sorry, I didn't have to review the file. The attached is a generic case that works…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Mar 12, 2016 to laser cutting : how to group curves into different layers

6 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Formotopia

"If you have no prior tree structure information you can group them by height. ta, M "

Marios Tsiliakos replied Mar 11, 2016 to laser cutting : how to group curves into different layers

6 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Formotopia

"It is indeed as Andrew mentions, the Button component. I usually get rid of this, us…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Jan 22, 2016 to [BUG] Grasshopper partly freezes after any export operation

11 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Alan Goddard

"Hi Dimitris, refer to the attached. three different ways to achieve the same resul…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Dec 18, 2015 to Attractor Curves and Attractor Points with different forces

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by dimitris skom

"It's hard to tell without actually looking at the code. Do you by any chance expiri…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Nov 12, 2015 to sliders with c#

2 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Leonel Corrada

"Hi Bea, I combined a few old scripts of mine. You need Andrew's human add-on to run…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Oct 23, 2015 to Batch Export DXF by Tree or Branch, Multi Layer

5 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by bea franko

"Nice one!!!"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Oct 16, 2015 to Text to speech option?

10 Oct 16, 2015

"Where did you find this syntax? Adding guids and strings seems weird for my simplist…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Oct 1, 2015 to Creating list in Python and adding assigning curve_id to it

1 Oct 1, 2015

"Hi Arthur, I cannot replicate the error. Seems to be working for me. My only guess…"

Marios Tsiliakos replied Sep 17, 2015 to Got float? Runtime error in new Python editor but not in old one

3 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service