Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Steve Baer's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Matthew, If you are starting a project, I would recommend focusing on RhinoCommon…"

Steve Baer replied Feb 20, 2012 to Rhino Common vs. VB.NET Legacy

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Steve Baer

"I just committed a fix for this so you should be able to get Matrix support in V4 SR…"

Steve Baer replied Feb 20, 2012 to matrix datatype in Rhinocommon

14 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Daniël Smidt

"What value are you getting back for dimStyleIndex when you call add?  Did you try to…"

Steve Baer replied Jan 6, 2012 to How to add DimensionStyle to the LinearDimension?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"Hi Jerome, Obviously the annotation classes still need a bunch of work in RhinoCommo…"

Steve Baer replied Jan 5, 2012 to How to add DimensionStyle to the LinearDimension?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jerome

"I need to dig into this a bit more, but the function is returning false so at least…"

Steve Baer replied Dec 28, 2011 to GetDistancesBetweenCurves Method returns wrong points

4 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by huaxiamengqing

"Hi Staffan, This should be fixed in the next beta.   Thanks, -Steve"

Steve Baer replied Nov 28, 2011 to Emulating native Rhino 'InterpCrv' in Grasshopper(w/ python)

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

"For others reading this thread, Phillip posted this as an issue on github https://gi…"

Steve Baer replied Nov 19, 2011 to RhinoCommon Mesh.Weld Error

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

"The python version that Daniel posted has to be the easiest/shortest answer, but if…"

Steve Baer replied Nov 7, 2011 to hatch in vb .net

5 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

"I would agree with Giulio that python is going to be much easier to work with as far…"

Steve Baer replied Oct 28, 2011 to Suggestion: input for "code" in .NET script components

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

"I'm assuming this is for Rhino 5, and may not work in V4.   I haven't tried this mys…"

Steve Baer replied Oct 21, 2011 to Drive Grasshopper from Rhino without GUI

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by michael sprinzl

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service