Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Grasshope's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Nik! Currently, I just manually disable those components conducting heavy c…"

Grasshope replied Feb 6, 2016 to how to cancel a "calculation" in progress?

4 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"thank you very much, David! "

Grasshope replied Feb 5, 2016 to how to cancel a "calculation" in progress?

4 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Thanks, Mahdiyar! But I haven't figured out how your workflow works... What do all…"

Grasshope replied Feb 5, 2016 to is there a switch component to switch between two options or bypass certain part of the workflow?

3 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

"Thanks, Antonello! It seems in your workflow the zones in the 1st floor are missing…"

Grasshope replied Feb 2, 2016 to brep plane intersection error

4 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Antonello Di Nunzio

"THank you very much, Antonello! In the original example, the spacing between the pl…"

Grasshope replied Feb 2, 2016 to brep plane intersection error

4 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Antonello Di Nunzio

"Thank you very much, Joseph, for your detailed suggestions! I learn a lot from your…"

Grasshope replied Feb 1, 2016 to how to get correct boolean results between a surface and a brep with hole

6 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"thanks, Joseph! The shape representing the unbuilt groupd surface I want to get is…"

Grasshope replied Jan 31, 2016 to how to get correct boolean results between a surface and a brep with hole

6 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Thank you very much, Pieter and Stephen! I learn a lot from your advice!"

Grasshope replied Jan 14, 2016 to how to read csv file of point coordinates using python component

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Grasshope

"Apologize, Daniel, for not posting a simple demo file to illustrate my question! Th…"

Grasshope replied Nov 28, 2015 to how to filter and keep vertical surfaces only?

6 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Mahdiyar

"thanks, Daniel! May I ask how this can be applied in a Grasshopper workflow?"

Grasshope replied Nov 28, 2015 to how to filter and keep vertical surfaces only?

6 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Mahdiyar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service