Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Claas Eicke Kuhnen's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I looked into this and noticed that the scattering is not working as I thought. in…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 14, 2009 to split curve with plane ???

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

"ok I see now how it splits/scatters it but how can I now make each curve usable???…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 14, 2009 to split curve with plane ???

3 Oct 14, 2009

"It would be nice to use those instead of the standard openGL shader which only allow…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 12, 2009 to Chrome/Stainless steel material through Custom Preview in Grasshopper?

7 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Johannes

"what about AuxPecker materials?"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 12, 2009 to Chrome/Stainless steel material through Custom Preview in Grasshopper?

7 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Johannes

"the fillet corner tool seems to work strange. when the 2nd element is a curve and t…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 12, 2009 to filet curves in sequence

3 Oct 12, 2009

"Yes I try to have different distances applied so I can explore proportions of a wate…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 6, 2009 to filet curves in sequence

3 Oct 12, 2009

"I understand what you mean very well. Well I hope it will work out at one point.…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 6, 2009 to blend surface / curve network / fillet

47 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Mervyn Bienek

"wait what? how do you use it than in GH?"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 6, 2009 to blend surface / curve network / fillet

47 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Mervyn Bienek

"in our area here solidworks is more and more replacing rhino and the main reason is…"

47 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Mervyn Bienek

"Oh this is sad - I should have seen this. Thank you for the pointer."

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Oct 6, 2009 to Loft options (light, loose, etc) how to ???

4 Oct 6, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service