Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Giulio Piacentino's Discussions (1,794)

Discussions Replied To (1612) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi sorry, ghpythonlib is not available on the Mac. So, you cannot do: import ghpytho…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 12, 2017 to problems with python components on mac platform

3 Jun 13, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

"Hi Chapulin GetRange() gives a subset of the items in the list. https://stackoverflo…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 9, 2017 to Question about the GetRange Method(C#)

4 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

"Hi Jacopo, I think you need to save the image to a file, then use that path for a l…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 9, 2017 to Assigning brep texture via C# custom component?

11 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Jacopo Montali

"Oh, maybe I have actually a better idea... Grasshopper uses some hashing techniques…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 9, 2017 to Help for "ID for the GHA assembly info object is not correct"

6 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Ben Ruppel

"Can you attempt this: modify the Guid creation code like this: from: new Guid("{a36…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 9, 2017 to Help for "ID for the GHA assembly info object is not correct"

6 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Ben Ruppel

"Hi Ben your project should have a few spots where it instantiates a "new Guid()". Th…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 8, 2017 to Help for "ID for the GHA assembly info object is not correct"

6 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Ben Ruppel

"Usually there is no need. Grasshopper handles per-group repetition for you :)"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 7, 2017 to Using a cluster (or a new component I created) in ghPython

3 Jun 7, 2017

"Hi Clemens, that function (in VB) is not static, so it's an instance method. In turn…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 7, 2017 to Implement .dll (VB.NET) in GH Python

2 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Clemens Huber

"Hi NaamaGal at the time of writing, Python components are excluded from ghpythonlib.…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 7, 2017 to Using a cluster (or a new component I created) in ghPython

3 Jun 7, 2017

"Hi!If you post this in the Honeybee subforum,http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/lady…"

Giulio Piacentino replied Jun 7, 2017 to Open Studio error

2 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Antoine Simionesco

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service