Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keep Lists Seperate through functions?

Hello, Im pretty new to GH but liking it a lot, Got a question, trying to make individual surfaces but route them through the same functio…

Started by dan

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by dan

Sorting different geometries

I would like to sort different geometries within a VB component. I have tried something like this and that do not work.,, if someinput is…

Started by Stigvg

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Stigvg

Mesh Vertex Neighbours

I'm trying to write a Shortest Path Algorithm for Meshes, and finding neighbouring vertices of any given Mesh vertex is something I am havi…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

4 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Object Type

Hi, Does anyone know the syntax to test for an object's type? I'm writing a VB function that will do different things to an object that is…

Started by kermin chok

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Data trees or nested lists/arrays

Hello all, I have been struggling to filter one array generating another that contains arrays. I have tried to do my homework and even tho…

Started by Guilherme Ressel

8 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by matthias rümmele

VB editor

Hi Is there any possibility to change or improve appereance of default text editor implemented to Grasshopper.. my eyes bleeds from white…

Started by Jachym Pesek

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

vbscript batch

hi all, i am new to grasshopper and studying alone,tuff i created a volume of closed curves from their controlpoints of many polylines(vor…

Started by yewei

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by yewei

How to "distance-divide" a curve?

Hello fellow GH and VB scripters, I'm not a newbie to GH, but to VB very much so. I have programmed before, but for VB I'm missing especial…

Started by Antonio

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Antonio

Scope of Rhino Objects

Hi, Does anyone have any advice regarding scope of rhino objects (eg Online,OnArc etc)? Specifically, within a loop, is there a way to rede…

Started by kermin chok

3 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

C# : Wii Nunchuk Interface

I looked at connecting the Wii Nunchuk to GH via an Arduino and have attached a working test example. The joystick moves a box in the XY-Pl…

Started by Ritchie Jackson

7 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Ritchie Jackson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by