Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sweep curves using VB Component

Does anyone know if it would be simple to sweep a series of lines with a profile curve? I am having trouble with the grasshopper sweep comp…

Started by Ben Fortunato

6 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Lists Arrays and Trees, Oh my!

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how I should handle "trees" coming  into the VB component. I did a little test script to get t…

Started by Ben Fortunato

0 Feb 28, 2010

Get item from scripted data tree?

I am trying to script a data tree of integers.  Within a loop, I would like to use an item I assigned to a previous branch in a new one. I…

Started by Guy Snover

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Guy Snover

Dynamic Diagramming in Excel: Calling Excel commands from Rhino:

I am trying to figure out how to use Excel as a dynamic diagramming tool. The idea is that I could use incoming data to draw certain…

Started by Ben Fortunato

9 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ben Fortunato

rhutil.RhinoCreateSurfaceFromCorners shuffled my list?

Could I be hallucinating or is rhutil.RhinoCreateSurfaceFromCorners screwing with the order of the point list that I'm using as it's input?…

Started by Daniel Caserta Segraves

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

String to List

Hi all, I need to get a string of delmited values into a list. Is there a component that can do this or do I need a VB script? I've looked…

Started by Neill Grant

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Neill Grant

Parser for Mathematical Expressions ?

I want to add something to a script to evaluate user given string inputs as mathematical expressions. What is Grasshopper itself using ? Is…

Started by Daniel Piker

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel Piker

Script Editor lag and autospelling

Hi, I don't know if I'm the only one suffering from this but the auto-spelling function of the built in script edit (for vb components) is…

Started by Mattias Eriksson

4 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Mattias Eriksson

Text editor for scripts ?

Hi all, I'm a newbie in GH scripts ... and here is a newbie question.Is there an easy way to use your favorite text editor while writing/de…

Started by Emilio Morello

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Emilio Morello

Offsetting a curve in VB

Hi, I am having trouble offsetting a curve with a VB component. it is probably quite simple but I have not been using GH for a while now an…

Started by Eric Werner

2 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by genericData

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service