Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exposure for Custom Components

I've been developing some custom components, but I've been unable to use the GH_DocumentObject.Exposure property. Any ideas on where this n…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

3 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

How to get Objects by Layer

Hi,I want to get points object in the specific layer so that I can use(output) these to connect to other component. I managed to get all ob…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

3 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

dataTree input to c# script

Hi alljust one simple question. How to read DataTree in C# component (GH 0.7.30). Exist some simple example for that? When i try something…

Started by Jachym Pesek

5 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Enumeration

Hi David (and other Grasshopper Coders), Has anyone coded (or tried/thought about) components that represent enumerations? I for one would…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

4 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

rhinoCommon

so i been looking at rhino common and there is a lot of change between that and the old .net dll. is there some sort of guide to the change…

Started by robert cervellione

18 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

How to create Projected Curve

Hi, I'm pretty new to VB.net scripting and I'm trying to get a projected curve on a plane using the script component in grasshopper. What…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

is there a cyclical data stream workaround? DONE

first of all i'd like to thank you all for your contribution to this great piece of software! unfortunatly i have a problem i can't handle…

Started by Matthias Standfest

2 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

Bug inside some methods o classes?

This week I'm going into VB NET scriptting with GH an I have taked some examples to analyze and modify it. I have tried to translate some o…

Started by Ángel Linares

2 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

How to make a Plug-in for Grasshopper

Hi!I am writing some VB.NET components for Grasshopper and I would like to make a plugin. I have seen it is possible to dreate some specifi…

Started by chloe

5 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by chloe

Custom parameter

Hi all,I'm trying to define a custom GH object without input parametersbut that should respond to a double click showing a Form.The user th…

Started by Emilio Morello

3 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Emilio Morello

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service