Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple C# question ?

Hug eveyone :), i get some troules in this way ?   private void RunScript(List<On3dPoint> Pts, ref object A)  {    RMA.OpenNURBS.OnNu…

Started by Julz

4 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

reference grasshopper.dll 1.0.0.0

Hi All,im working on my first Component,just one Problem: in Visual Basic I got this Error:The type 'GH_IO.GH_ISerializable' is defined in…

Started by Christoph Degendorfer

2 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Christoph Degendorfer

Swap UV

I'm trying to use to] script in 06.0059 to swap the UV of a surface according to a guide surface. I can't get it to work and only get null…

Started by leon

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by leon

how to get radius of curvature using vb.net component

Hi,I tried to get the radius of curvature at specific point on a curve, but all I get with CurvatureAt function is the curvature vector. Is…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

How to redraw VB

I started with a little simpler evolutionary system of agents randomly placed on a field of Cells (1*1 static squares that describe locatio…

Started by dima

5 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by dima

2d or multi dimensional array question

hi, I am working on a script that involves taking a grid of points and store them in a 2d array. The 2d array in the new rhino common seems…

Started by Kyle Chou

0 Sep 20, 2010

Spiral-based Circle Packing within a curve

I've been using Tobias's spiral based circle packing component:  http://tobesch.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/a-spiral-approach-to-circle-pack

Started by Jake

1 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by brendon_carlin

Why does not work operator "For Each" for list, got from DataTree (VB.NET)

Dim tree As New DataTree(Of Object)    Dim j,i As Integer    For j = 0 To nPaths - 1      Dim path As New GH_Path(j)      For i = j * (nSte…

Started by Yurii

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Yurii

issues w gh

Hey David, Im having an issue, every time I open gh Im getting the message 'windows explorer has stopped working', which is then followed b…

Started by brendon_carlin

2 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

random number question

hi David, I'm trying to write a component that will generate random spheres within a box. But the random method seems to only generate rand…

Started by Kyle Chou

3 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Kyle Chou

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by