Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error: object variable or With block variable not set

Hello, I get the following error: object variable or With block variable not set. Does someone knows my mistake? My code is: Private Sub R…

Started by Robin Forrez

1 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

moving points in C# (Point3d location ...)

hi, I am having trouble iterating a translation of points. As far as I have seen, the function Translate doesn´t work with Point3d, it onl…

Started by Miguel Vidal

4 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

volume of a weird solid

I am trying to find the total volume representing the void between two breps with a common outline. The Join Breps component obviously will…

Started by Ben Sitler

0 Nov 5, 2010

Polysurface separating problem...

Suppose we have a cone (or any other polysurface which is not a box) and we want to separate it in 3 or more pieces i want to find the volu…

Started by blueyes

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Document "static" variable

Hi, Can anyone suggest a convenient way of having a document static variable? To date, I've used a singular master database that can easil…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Starting with C#

Hello, surfing the web I have found lots of tutorials and examples about scripting in VB.Net, but I find the language pretty unfriendly...C…

Started by Matteo Cominetti

3 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Matteo Cominetti

intersection between curve

Hello, Do you have a example about curve, curve, intersection, returning the intersection pts? best regards

Started by RG

1 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Database Plugin GHEloqueraDB v0.1 available for download

GHEloqueraDB  v0.1 i just finished v 0.1 of my database plugin for grasshopper. it might be helpful for all of you who are parsing txt fil…

Started by Matthias Standfest

11 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

arraypolar in c#

Hi.I am trying to learn GH by recreating a Rhino-assignment we had at uni. The first steps of the assignment were to create a box and rotat…

Started by Eirik K

6 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Eirik K

how to X from "da.data(0,x)" to send X in form1.vb ?

Dear,,,,.   I want to use windows form with Grasshopper... to use many buttons and picturebox to show simulation results using data from gr…

Started by Daniel

5 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Daniel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by