Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple Recurssion Component

This is most likely pointed to our illustrious leader David,   I totally get the grasshopper interface and consider myself a somewhat advan…

Started by rob(E)

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by rob(E)

"You cannot call IGN_DataAccess.GetDataList() on an Item Parameter"

I'm getting "You cannot call IGN_DataAccess.GetDataList() on an Item Parameter"  and I have DA.GetDataList, I'm going crazy.   But I have i…

Started by Carson Smuts

6 May 9, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

How can I add a line(just for example)in rhino automatically every time when I open a new rhino file?

I'm not sure if I ask the question in the right place..I both use rhinoscript and vb.net. Can anybody told me how to do it?

Started by Alexander

0 May 9, 2011

Baked Object to Component Output

This is hopefully a very simple question with an equally simple answer.   Is there a way for me to rewrite part of the code in either of th…

Started by noah czech

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by noah czech

How would you do this in RhinoCommon?

The following code takes geometry and puts it into the rhinoDocument, baking it basically. I just don't seem to be able to get  this to wor…

Started by Carson Smuts

2 May 8, 2011
Reply by Carson Smuts

Rhino.geometry.base

Is it possible to use rhino.geometry.Base As a New starting Point for implementing a geometry Class with extendet functions ( for example a…

Started by michael sprinzl

3 May 7, 2011
Reply by Damien Alomar

RhinoCommonSDK as a publicly editable wiki?

Hello everybody,This is my first post here. First off, thanks to everyone working on Grasshopper and all of its components. Developers, use…

Started by Faiyaz Khan

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

Scriptwise creation of multiple parametric models in Grasshopper

I have a lighting model that includes a Grasshopper model of window blinds. I would like to be able to write, or draw, some kind of script…

Started by Randolph Fritz

0 May 6, 2011

replace information in string

hey,   I do have a string (something like M2363_7034_574523) and I want to replace always the 8th position. In this case 0 has to become 7.…

Started by Dedackelzucht

2 May 6, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

persistent data avalability within a VB component

Hello! Because GH does not allow recursion between output and input of the same component, I thought I would solve my problem through an ar…

Started by Jordiweb

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jordiweb

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by