Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to get MS Visual Studio 2008 Express Working w/ GH

That's the point. I can get MSVS working at all. I have follow every step in Ben Sitler guide but it doesn't work. When I paste the VB firs…

Started by Ángel Linares

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Anna Waldon

What are the resources for the rhinocommon out there?

Hi, I have been using rhinoscript via vbscript and python for sometime and I am transferring to the more powerful rhinocommon. I am familia…

Started by Jerome

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Questions on new python component_object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi,   I have been working on the new python component inside grasshopper 0.8.0010 and the latest build of rhino 5.0. For the sake of time,…

Started by Jerome

2 May 23, 2011
Reply by Jerome

Where do i find RhUtil.RhinoApp.GetRhinoScriptInterface()

Where do i find RhUtil.RhinoApp.GetRhinoScriptInterface() in rhinocommon?

Started by michael sprinzl

3 May 21, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

something about InteractiveGeneticAlgorithms

Hi everyone,       I am recently researching performative architecture design , how can galapagos bake each solve model and display in rhin…

Started by YANG

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Brent Watanabe

VB Script Error: Expression is a value ....

This is my first dabble into the VB.Net Scriptable component and I've hit my first problem. I would like to have a separate function "Outpu…

Started by Danny Boyes

2 May 16, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

display text in the rhino viewport through VB

Hi, ok bear with me this will probably be at little league question, but ive been using grasshopper for about 2 months now and VB.net for…

Started by Mario L

0 May 15, 2011

catching blocks and getting the geometry

here is some code for getting some blockdefinition into grasshopper an parse it as geometry:     private void RunScript(Guid guid_in, ref o…

Started by michael sprinzl

0 May 13, 2011

VB script to solve f(x) = y

Hello people! I have a rhino curve, lying on the XY plane. My VB script has 2 inputs: myCurve (as a Curve), myX (as a Double). In my VB scr…

Started by Jordiweb

3 May 13, 2011
Reply by Jordiweb

Component and null inputs

Hi all, I  am playing with component in C#. The component is working fine, except that I need to informed all my inputs to get the ouputs.…

Started by raf2205

2 May 11, 2011
Reply by raf2205

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service