Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ellipse Packing from Circle Packing VB script component

So I am working on a skin and want to get it to be packed ellipses or ovals instead of circles. The component I've been working with is one…

Started by Jonathan Gann

0 Jul 5, 2011

Future of Legacy VB and C# components

Hi to all Does anyone have a idea about how long the Legacy option for scriptable components will be available? I suspect that with time Mc…

Started by Phil Shapiro

1 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Torsion in GH

I found this Rhinoscript for determining the torsion of a curve at a given point . Can anyone convert it to a GH script for me?     ''' '''…

Started by Shawn Fernandez

5 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

Rhinocommon Surface control/edit points

Hi All,   Can anyone help me access a surface's control points and edit points (greville points) in VB Rhinocommon for Grasshopper? I've tr…

Started by Andre

2 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper and Excel

Hey All,    Does anyone know how can I Run Grasshopper in Ecxel? It seems that it needs specific coding, I don't know anything about coding…

Started by M NICK

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Paul N Jeffries

GH_Surface - The supplied data could not be converted

That's the error I get when I try to load a custom component where I want to operate over a surface.    I have tried to load the surface as…

Started by Roberto

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Roberto

c# tutorial

Hi every body. i have started learning c# and find some good resources on learning basics, but to use the grasshopper component i have no i…

Started by shima roshanzamir

6 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Max D

Fader

Hi, to be honest im not sure with the board section i've chosen for this post, but whatever.. So, i have a question. I'm trying to make my…

Started by Gia Djahaia

10 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Gia Djahaia

GoTo command in VB

Hi; just had a very basic question, (but in Rhinoscript, sorry!) Does VB "GoTo" command work in Rhinoscript? if yes how? i try to use "GoTo…

Started by araZ

9 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by michael sprinzl

C# component crash, when .NET Framework 3.5 is missing

Hi...,   I had here an PC with just the .NET Framework 2.0. When I double clicked the C# component in Grasshopper 0.8.0011, Grasshopper wit…

Started by Michael Meyer

1 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by