Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mesh.IsPointInside always false ?

Hi, i use mesh.IsPointInside(pt, 0.1, false); and it always returns false even when the point is inside. Does anyone from McNeel can assist…

Started by to]

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Gaydon

C# Component Error. Help me

I want to make components with C # Express. What is the problem with my coding? An error occurs. Only "null" is output. I want to outputpol…

Started by Jinsoo Kim

4 May 18, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Assigning Lists to outputs in 0.9+

Dear GHA developers, As mentioned previously, there is a bug that cannot be solved with a minimal approach to assigning lists vs. items to…

Started by David Rutten

5 May 17, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Code of default components

Is there a way to access code of default components of grasshopper? This is purely for learning purposes, to get a grasp of how ienumerable…

Started by Matas Ubarevicius

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Invalid planes constructed from equations

What makes a plane "invalid"?  I can't seem to create a "valid" Rhino.Geometry plane using the constructor "plane(a, b, c, d)".  For exampl…

Started by Brian Lockyear

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by Brian Lockyear

Challenging problem with flat hexagon paneling

(obsolete)

Started by Fernando Conti

0 May 16, 2012

Compare Lists

Hi all, please take a look at the attached picture. I have one list. After splitting this list i want to compare the values with values fro…

Started by Raul Matagringo

2 May 16, 2012
Reply by Raul Matagringo

Arrow keys

Hi, I Would like to make a VB component in Visual Studio 2008 that moves objects with the Arrow keys and Page Up and Down keys. I made a Fo…

Started by Hans Hubers

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RhinoList Sort method question.

Hi eveybody, i was hoping somebody could help me with the syntax for a rhinolist sort method. what i have is a rhinolist (called "allPoint…

Started by Mario L

1 May 13, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

AddPointCloud Python Error

Runtime error (NotSupportedException): This call is not supported from within a Grasshopper componentTraceback: line 81, in AddPointCloud, …

Started by marshall prado

2 May 10, 2012
Reply by marshall prado

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service