Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intersecting line and a curve

Hi there, I am very new to VB.NET scripting in grasshopper. I am stuck trying to do probably quite a simple thing - intersecting a line wit…

Started by steps79

5 May 31, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Basic VB question

HelloI am new to the VB programming in rhino, but I know the foundations of programming as I have done it in school several years ago. I a…

Started by Stefan Jakovljevic

1 May 30, 2012
Reply by Stefan Jakovljevic

Exhaustively Enumerating (nested looping)

Hello all, I am trying to solve a simple puzzle in GH, I was using Galapagos as one process to solve the puzzle, however I would like to ex…

Started by Charles Aweida

5 May 29, 2012
Reply by Charles Aweida

DLL Paranormal Activity

I've run into some strange behaviour in the latest build when referencing DLL files in custom components. The autofill is suddenly picking…

Started by David Reeves

2 May 29, 2012
Reply by David Reeves

Datatypes

Hello all, I'm trying to add a wire between two components, let's call them myA and myB (type GH_Component) at a certain output and input l…

Started by John Harding

3 May 28, 2012
Reply by John Harding

LineCurve.ExtendByLine Problem

Hello to everyone Here is my problem , I have a Circle and a Line without any Intersection. i want to extend the line Until it intersect t…

Started by raminbp

3 May 25, 2012
Reply by raminbp

Datatrees in VB

I've been reading many discussions on datatrees in VB and I've got a hold on at least some of the basics. I have a component that's confusi…

Started by Brian Harms

8 May 25, 2012
Reply by Victor Leung

Surface Trim Information in Custom Component

Hello, I am trying to convert a geometry input of Breps or surfaces into Meshes in a custom component. The Brep conversion goes fine: If (…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

VB Component with zero input parameters

As part of a larger project we are trying to define a VB component that computes and returns a value, but has no input parameters. Using th…

Started by Brian Johnson

4 May 21, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Problem with RMA.Rhino.MRhinoDoc.InstanceDefinitions

Function "RMA.Rhino.MRhinoDoc.INstanceDefinitions" does not work anymore on the last Rhino 5 update.... Does anyone know how to replace it…

Started by THIERRY DE VILLE D'AVRAY

5 May 21, 2012
Reply by THIERRY DE VILLE D'AVRAY

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service