Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

circle Tangeant Tangeant Radius in VB

Hi forum, Is this possible in VB to create a circle tangent tangent radius of planar curves? The command is available in Rhino, I thought…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

9 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

defaultdict in ghpython

I'm struggling with getting defaultdict (or even just dictionaries) to work within ghpython. I ran this code through the Ironpython interpr…

Started by person

1 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by person

VB.Net 2010

Hi,Does anyone know if it's possible to code in VB.net express 2010? I tried doing it but vb 2010 uses .net version 4 and upon building the…

Started by kermin chok

9 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Tim Meador

Debugging plugins without closing and reopening Rhino. (c#)

Hi GH people, Now I am learning rhino SDK with c#. Since the codes need to be compiled and loaded into Rhino before using them, it was har…

Started by Woong Ki Sung

4 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Woong Ki Sung

Python: Mesh or Plane form Polygon with more than 5 vertices

I want to transfer data form another 3d app to grashopper. the other app is polygon-based and can work with polys, that have more then 5 v…

Started by Gerd Fechter

3 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Cylinder Brep Faces / Edges

I have a Brep cylinder consisting of thre surfaces: the cylinder wall, and two planar caps.   I assumed that each of these surfaces (or Bre…

Started by Matthew Owens

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Edge Object Selection in a block and in a sub block?

Is it possible to select object edge into a block or a sub block I write a little script with MRhinoGetObject function. But it doesn't wor…

Started by THIERRY DE VILLE D'AVRAY

0 Jul 5, 2012

Serial Port Programming in Python

Hi Folks, I'm trying to program a serial protocol using the ghpython script component inside grasshopper. i am relatively new to python scr…

Started by Brett Ian Balogh

3 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Brett Ian Balogh

Brep to BrepFace or Brep/BrepFace to Surface

This is probably easy for seasoned scripters, but for a noob like me it's a 10+ hour adventure.   I am attempting to write a vb.net compone…

Started by Matthew Owens

4 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

New Rhinocommon Release Does Not Now Include Rtree Class

Does anyone know why the RTree class is no longer supported in teh latest release of rhinocommon? The online SDK says that is part of the R…

Started by Steve Lewis

1 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by