Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with Memory load *.GHA assemblys in Coff byte arrays checked

Hi, i have a problem when the  Memory load *.GHA assemblys in Coff byte arrays checked in the the Grasshopper development settings. It make…

Started by michael sprinzl

7 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by michael sprinzl

Wish: Additional Custom Bake in Dropdown

Hi, I'm currently working on a small plug-in and came to the point where I have to think about backing the geometry. When using the regular…

Started by Martin Manegold

5 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Martin Manegold

Rhinonest failed to get a correct result

Hi, I encountered a problem when trying with Rhinonest sdk example on http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/rhinonest-2-5-sdk. I compil…

Started by Jerome

0 Jul 25, 2012

Resources for Scripting

Hi people, I want to try my hands in scripting. i have no knowledge of scripting except our Grasshopper. so cld you plz guide me which lang…

Started by Pixelkar

1 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Error: Value of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List(Of Object)' cannot be converted to 'System.Array'.

Hello, I have this problem: Error: Value of type 'System.Collections.Generic.List(Of Object)' cannot be converted to 'System.Array'. And…

Started by Óscar Herrero

4 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Access Component Input Data from Other Classes

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is to create a component that reads an external settings text file, creates a dictionary from it…

Started by Adam Holloway

18 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Adam Holloway

Beam

I have this really old monkey file. Now I wiuld like to use it inside grasshopper but I am just learning how to use VB components its kind…

Started by Francisco Lara

14 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Francisco Lara

Datatree problem

I feel stuck about the datatree. For example I have datatree of point Like this: {0;0;0} n=6 {0;0;1} n=6 . . .{0;0;8} n=6 {0;1;0} n=6 {0;…

Started by Bin Feng

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Bin Feng

Lists show up as System.Collection.Generic.List in C# button output

Hi. Inside a C#-Script button am generating several Point lists I want to add them to a tree and use the in Grasshopper. Code-snippets: D…

Started by Eirik K

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Eirik K

Disabling Preview for certain outputs in a Custom GH_Component

Silly question..... I have just finished a custom component , but would like only some of the outputs to be visible in the Rhino Viewport.…

Started by Carson Smuts

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service