Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Polycurve to GH_Curve Problem

I'm not sure if its something I'm doing wrong, but I am trying to output a tree of curves from a custom component and some of them are poly…

Started by Adam Holloway

0 Aug 13, 2012

Horizontal Frame

Anyone know how to construct a horizontal frame?   I am trying to offset boundary curves from a planar brep internally to create a shelled…

Started by Adam Holloway

3 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Adam Holloway

Get Name for Point()

Hello all,  I am trying to use C# and RhinoCommon to get a point, then extract its name and coordinates.  So my code look something like t…

Started by QUTAIBAH HAMADAH

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by QUTAIBAH HAMADAH

Curve.CreateBooleanUnion and Regions

Hi, I am a bit confused about the inner workings of Curve.CreateBooleanUnion and how Regions are managed in Rhino (if they are), because t…

Started by Adam Holloway

6 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Creating an empty tree

I need to create an empty data tree, and the only way I've found so far is to create the tree with dummy data, and then call ClearData() on…

Started by Dave Johnson

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

what is the difference between rhinoscript and (VB or C# of Gh)

Because rhinoscript is similar to vb,so what is the difference.all the things rhinoscript can do,that can be done in VB? Thank you very muc…

Started by Andrea Lu

6 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

ChangeBasis has me stumped

I'm trying to orient a list of points from one coordinate system to another.  There are 7 points and 7 planes. I just want to take the fir…

Started by Brian Harms

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Accessing a variable in another component (Without Input/Output wires)

Silly question, is it possible to access a variable from one component in another component, without plugging the one into the other? Is t…

Started by Carson Smuts

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Trying to find documentation for Vector Field Class.

Is there any documentation generated for Vector Field class and its methods & properties? I've been searching for it. Thanks in advanc…

Started by Ángel Linares

21 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

Python component updated for Grasshopper 0.9.6

Here's the component in a zip file https://github.com/downloads/mcneel/ghpython/GhPython_0_5_1_0.zip I'll be moving this to the food4rhino…

Started by Steve Baer

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by