Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

returning IronPython.Runtime.List, not the actual list

I'm trying to split a list of objects up by their type. Their indexing doesn't matter, so I'm just throwing them into bins. This problem se…

Started by Ben Doherty

4 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by diego

GUIDs and object names and...

This recent discussion clearly states that once an object (a curve in my case) enters a script, then the GUID is <poof!> gone. Does t…

Started by Dave Johnson

6 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

Rhinocommon VB.Net IEnumerator<> IEnumerable<> Concept

Hello All,I am practicing through some basic Rhinocommon VB.Net routines and was wondering if anyone else has encountered the IEnumerator,…

Started by Madu Mohan

11 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

VB get GUID of referenced geometry.

I am trying to get layer names of referenced geometry.   I know I could just create an input, set the type to guid and be on my way, but I…

Started by Matthew Owens

6 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

about Write layer script in python

Hello everybody I am whiting code in python according C# version: Rhino.DocObjects.Tables.LayerTable layers = doc.Layers; int index = laye…

Started by zhouningyi

6 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

How to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper?

Who knows how to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper? It will be great help for me to link with other database. Since there…

Started by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

geometry array in C#

Hi everybody!   Im having issues with creating an array of geometry objects. Out of a list of spheres I need to move every element by an in…

Started by hjalmar schmid

4 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by hjalmar schmid

install RhinoDotNetSDK on vista

Hi everyone,   somehow I can`t install the RhinoDotNetSDK. The RMA.VisualStudioWizards.dll file can`t be placed into the gac (I´m using vis…

Started by hjalmar schmid

0 Sep 8, 2012

VB Collison one-many?

Hi All, is it possible to use the new collision methods (one-many;many-many) inside a VB scripting component. I couldn't find these ... Tha…

Started by HPN

2 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by HPN

Transform.Mirror - how to make a copy?

So I am drawing symmetrical profiles (in the x and y axis) in vb.net and want to mirror them.  The problem is, I cannot figure out how to m…

Started by Matthew Owens

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Matthew Owens

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service