Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What happened to Rhino.Geometry.Curve.ClosestPoints?

A number of scripts I have relied on Rhino.Geometry.Curve.ClosestPoints(Curve crv, out Point3d ptA, out Point3d ptB), and now I am getting…

Started by Andrew Heumann

5 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Msahli zouhir

Helicoid transformation

hi everyone, I've just started with programming and made ​​this little Helicoid exercise. What I'm more interested in is to transform this…

Started by Sebastian

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Sebastian

How to find the tangent point on a planar curve throught another point in the same plane?

Hi, I have solved this maths before using recursion with bi-section inside C# component inside grasshopper, but the speed seem to be quite…

Started by Jerome

5 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Firat Aydin

VB MostRecentObjects

In the discussion, David has written a piece of code to select the last created element. { //If the script was successfully run, search f…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

11 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Making A Library for ghPython

I've written a few methods I use over and over again in my Python components.  When I need them I copy and paste the code.  Does anyone kno…

Started by Jake Hebbert

1 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Jake Hebbert

Using the CGAL algorithm library in GH - converting c++ to c#?

Hi I have just come across the CGAL (Computational Geometry Algorithms Library) which houses a C++ library of algorithms and data structur…

Started by Daniel Fink

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Golder

new instances after translation operation in c#

hi, my problem is that i have a set of points in a 3D array, which i want to translate by a given vector. and then i want to continue usin…

Started by ipek

2 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by ipek

Binary Combinations

Hi all, I wish to write all the binary combinations that exist in X number of figures, so it's structure would be (for a 2 figure binary …

Started by Kane Borg

5 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Kane Borg

Remove referenced assemblies for C# components

Hi, How do I remove a referenced assembly for the C# component (there is only an add option). Not sure if I am doing things the right way:…

Started by Jason Lim

2 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Jason Lim

mesh intersection problem

Hi all, I'm facing the problem that the Intersection.MeshMeshFast method doesn't work properly. Neither does the MeshMeshAccurate and Mesh…

Started by hjalmar schmid

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Florian Frank

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by