Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How dose a component catch a document closed event?

I'm writing a set of custom components of Grasshopper. It seems that Grasshopper keeps the document and its related components when a docum…

Started by Masaaki Miki

7 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Custom preview Shaders?

Hallo Everyone, Is there a possibility to write own custom shaders for Grasshopper Preview? just wondering...

Started by Richard Schaffranek

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Lauge Brimgiest

Hello World GH Plugin in C++/cli

Hello, I'm writing my first GH plugin in C++ / CLI. The compilation process is correct, it is renamed .dll by .gha and setting the path wit…

Started by Francisco Garcia Collado

5 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Yusuf Buyruk

Custom Object which holdes Grasshopperdefinition....

I am trying to make a Component which holds a grasshopper definition... but i have Problems with Saving it to 3dm . It becomes a Brep again…

Started by michael sprinzl

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by michael sprinzl

bake text with layer output

hey guys, i want to use Arie-Willem de Jongh script to bake text with a color. i dont know how to script, so do you know how to add an outp…

Started by madmax

2 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by madmax

Accessing Rhinocommon DisplayPipeline methods from another function

Dear Members. This is my first post. I am not entirely familiar with this portal. All I know is that is a really cool place with a lot of r…

Started by Andrey Guskov

1 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

Event to detect input parameter change

Hi I am new in programming for Rhino/Grasshopper, first of all sorry for my english. I am trying to make a component with 3 input parameter…

Started by Delio Tolivia

3 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Delio Tolivia

Offset Inward a Closed Curve

Hi, is there anybody realized there is a bug for the Offset Tool component in the latest version of GH 0.8.0003. I can't input negative val…

Started by Jinge Chai

13 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

System.OutOfMemoryException

Hi Guys, i have a big problem. i'm new to c# and i tried to make a pattern with points to feed into kangaroo. now i'm getting a System.Out…

Started by Lukas G

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lukas G

Point inside area

I am attempting to determine whether a point is inside a closed curve or not.  Right now I'm inputting the area as a surface, converting it…

Started by Brian Lockyear

6 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Fred P

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by