Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Continuity Types

Can someone help me out with understanding the continuity types? When I need to find discontinuities or tangent changes etc. I generally ju…

Started by Andy VanMater

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

C# creating the parametric equations for a cube

Hi All, I am trying to write the parametric equations for a cube in C# and am a little confused as I have not written any script before. I…

Started by Tim Clare

0 Jan 28, 2013

Attractor mesh edge (pipe/sweep) script?

Hi guys i've been trying to set up an attractor point to affect the radius of pipe along an edge. Tried previously to use both pipe and sw…

Started by kris mitchell

0 Jan 24, 2013

Boolean Difference Doesn't work

Hi, Here is a part of my Code I've been spending a few hours on solving. I finally came to the point that I have no clue what causes the e…

Started by Martin Manegold

3 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

ClearValues of GH_Param

Hi! A have a component derived from GH_Param and, in response of some events, i want clear all data inside parameter. (The same effect of C…

Started by Francisco Garcia Collado

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Creating Lightweight Extrusions

Hi everyone, in Rhino 5 it's now possible to create lightweight extrusions. I'm trying to get familiar with its inner workings and couldn't…

Started by Martin Manegold

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Bounding Box of Grasshopper Preview

Hy Guys, I'm working on a script which should get the Bounding Box of all Grasshopper Previews. Is this possible without baking ?? And is i…

Started by Alexander Greil

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Rebuild Surface

Hi Guys, Has anyone made a VB component with the rebuild surface function: Rhutil.RhinoRebuildSurface() ? That s all i could do and it sti…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Baking Grasshopper Solutions Using Python

(Copied from Rhino.Python; I'm told this is where more people who can help me hang out) I'm building a series of window-blind models to be…

Started by Randolph Fritz

6 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Randolph Fritz

Rhinocommon brep to mesh

Hello everybody. How do I convert a brep to mesh using Rhinocommon methods?  public Rhino.Geometry.Mesh CreateMesh() {            Rhino.G…

Started by Andrey Guskov

3 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Andrey Guskov

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by