Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WISH: Jump backward

Hi David, Thanks for the jump thingy! It's super cool. Can you add an option to reverse the jump direction so for instance one can jump bet…

Started by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

BREAKPOINT ERROR: GeoPipeline & SendRhinoCommand

The combination of GeometryPipeline and sending Rhino Commands (LunchBox) will cause a GH-Crash. In Rhino commands will be executed and the…

Started by phillip

4 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by phillip

Python components are reset on 0.90014

I just opened an older file (0.90006) which had some python scripts, and they are all empty. They also have two 'code' inputs instead of on…

Started by Javier Vizoso

0 Oct 12, 2012

Grasshopper display error: out of memory

I guess you already assume that I just need more RAM memory, but in any case I will post the screenshots of what is happening during this e…

Started by djordje

5 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by djordje

BUG: Cluster Disentangle requires >2 instances

When there are two instances of a cluster in a document, disentangle is unavailable - with a third, it's allowed.

Started by Andrew Heumann

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Trying to use this example; but C# is ol/has a warning...why? and how to fix it?

Hi I am trying to work form the below exaples (have to download the zip folder. They look really helpful but i can get any to work, as I ca…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Urgent!! Lofting Edges error and question about lunchbox!!

1) Why are the edges seem to be 'cross referenced' when I lofted them together? 2) How can I use lunchbox to panel and trimmed my curved s…

Started by LL Joyce

0 Oct 10, 2012

BUG: Panel align options grayed out, but allowed

Right-clicking a panel with non-multiline data, the options for justification are grayed out, but the ZUI buttons allow it. 

Started by Andrew Heumann

0 Oct 10, 2012

right click options missing?

When I right click on the Ln (Line) function, I'm missing some of the options that used to be there.  Like, Shortest, Longest list etc.  Se…

Started by David Armstrong

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Internalized data and null's

Noticed a problem with the intenalise data function not "remembering" null data after reloading a script. Is this intentional or an oversig…

Started by Morten Norman Lund

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Morten Norman Lund

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service