Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

grasshopper surface curvature analysis

HI AGAIN:) im try to evaluate the curvature of a surface. even so its well curved in various ways (you can see in the printscreen i attach…

Started by doron revah

2 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by doron revah

Radiation analysis component problem

Hello everyone. I am trying to perform a radiation analysis in Ladybug for a simple geometry. I have the attention to add  a shading contex…

Started by MARFOUQ MOHAMED AMINE

0 Aug 25, 2017

Matrix transforms on vectors

Its my understanding from this explanation this explanation, that vectors aren't meant to be affected by a transform matrix, but the native…

Started by Julian Buhagiar

1 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Julian Buhagiar

GSA fails to analyse, the GH defined geometry and loading

Hello, everyone! I have problems getting the analysis from GSA for the GH defintion made with the help of Geometry Gym plugin. My model is…

Started by Marzhan Rakhimova

2 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Honeybee Legacy Issue

I was trying to run a simple energy model and the following issues occurred. The simulation has not run correctly because of this severe…

Started by Christopher Flynn

0 Aug 22, 2017

Does Rhino implement its own Global Assembly Cache for DLLs?

I created a Rhino  plugin that referenced another DLL. Later I created a GH component referencing another version of the DLL. At runtime…

Started by Mihai Pruna

6 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Goswin

PROBLEM WİTH JOINNING CURVES

i am creating some curves by intersecting an angled surface and four spheres. Brep(BBX) is normally creating two circle from intersecting w…

Started by Ömer Faruk Aslan

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ömer Faruk Aslan

Plankton - "Data conversion"

Hi all, I have been trying to use Plankton plugin with the C# lib for a while now and still have this issue - see screenshot: "Data conver…

Started by Adrien Rigobello

7 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Will Pearson

Honeybee Daylight simulation error

Hello, When I try to run a daylight simulation with an 'annual daylight simulation (ANN)' recipe I get the following error: 1. Solution ex…

Started by Shane

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Shane

Millipede Missing System Builder

Hi, I just installed Millipede for Rhino 5 64 bit and I'm missing the system builder icon. Anybody have this problem?

Started by Andrea Trajkovska

3 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Aleksander Dynarek

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service