Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

0.9.52 Error When Adding a Vector with a Point

I often create new points using vector geometry. There appears to be a bug now where if you add a point A and a vector V the new point retu…

Started by Steve Lewis

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Steve Lewis

PULL POINT take a lot of time of computation in 0.9.0053

Hi David The new Pull Point take a lot of time of computation when work with branches. I'm attaching a very basic example, where you can se…

Started by Erick Vásquez

4 May 12, 2013
Reply by Erick Vásquez

The new Sweep2 has a bug?

the surface created by old Sweep2(0.9.0014), its edges coincide exactly with rail curves, but the surface created by new Sweep2 can't(0.9.0…

Started by rainake

4 May 12, 2013
Reply by rainake

RHINOCEROS 4.0 SR9 !! help me please

Hello ! I have installed the Rhinoceros 4.0 SR9 on my computer and then the grasshopper but is not recognized, an error message appears whe…

Started by giancarlo

0 May 11, 2013

File crashes when opening without inputs from previous save

Hi, My file crashes any time I open it without the input points from the previous save. I.e., if I save with any inputs from a file, I can…

Started by Griffin Ofiesh

0 May 10, 2013

Sweep2 help me please!!

Hello everyone! this is my first discussion :) I have a problem with a 3d model, sweep2. I checked a lot in the web site and everyone solve…

Started by lukdamore

11 May 8, 2013
Reply by lukdamore

Problem in RAPIDGenerator Component / HAL

I was wondering if some one could help me: although I think all components in my process is used correctly and I did not use any unusual na…

Started by Fereshteh Shahmiri

9 May 8, 2013
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

Evaluate Length Bug

Hi all! I have  a bit of a problem. The first step is to get the intersection curve of two intersecting pipes. The second step would be to…

Started by Zoltan Korbel

1 May 8, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

How does [Trim Tree] work?

Can someone please give me a proper example about the new [Trim Tree]. I expected it to be like [Shift Paths], but can´t get it to work or…

Started by phillip

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Oversight: Cherry Picker Paths

Hi David, A tricky area I know but the Cherry Picker won't work with changing Path Structures.

Started by Danny Boyes

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service