Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

installation

how to upgrade to version sr3 if the update does not work?   when installing  grasshopper_0.9.56.0   an error  how to…

Started by Vorontsov Vladislav

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Button still steals mouse events...

this has been a big problem for some time. a button connected to a script component can sometimes hog all mouse events until it is pressed…

Started by Andrew Heumann

0 Jul 1, 2013

MeshJoin failed random, Why?

I made a icosahedron base model using Gh+Wb. But in the last step, the meshjoin failed random. Some points didn't weld correctly. So I bak…

Started by Kyle Ultrawave

0 Jun 30, 2013

WeaverBird instalation error.

Hi everyone, recenttly i try to upgrade the Weaverbird Plug-in but there is a problem in instalation process, the error message "Fatal erro…

Started by Joaquim Filipe Reis

0 Jun 30, 2013

site crashed

Only I have the impression that the site crashed because of me?

Started by TheChosenOne

0 Jun 28, 2013

grasshopper.dll

I am trying to install Karamba and for that I need to find the grasshopper.dll file. I cannot find it searching on windows with hidden file…

Started by Mark Jaworskyj

2 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Mark Jaworskyj

Transparency in shaders

Hello everybody, I found that the alpha channel from GH shaders does not apply properly to the visualization in Rhino. Is there a way to…

Started by Miguel Vidal

4 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Tower Help

I am trying to create a mesh facade that interacts with the structure below...I started with Rhino and tried boolean splitting a shape but…

Started by Zachary James

2 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Zachary James

Configuration problem i Rhino

I have one problem with my 3d. It make break points of the surfaces that are flat and make bad configurations of this plans.all the surface…

Started by ana shurdha

4 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by ana shurdha

problems loading and closing Grasshopper

I'm having problems with the latest build (0.9.0056 ) of Grasshopper. It it takes a long time to load, and sometimes does not load at all. …

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service