Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weaving Points

I have been using the Weave button to order a set of points, in order to draw polyline through those points in the correct order. So the We…

Started by Eli Allen

1 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by J.Filigran

Responsive items on a Surface

Hello guys, After seeing many examples of responsive surfaces I've decided to give it a try. I have no problem populating a surface with a…

Started by Claudio

3 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Claudio

is this so impossible?

hi all, i've got a problem: i want to divide a surface and then pick out the four cornerpoints of each subsurface and move them along their…

Started by Philipp Dittus

19 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Philipp Dittus

Shaded Preview/ Wireframe

For whatever reason I can't see one of my objects in the preview modes. I can bake it, so I know it's there, but I cant see it until i do.…

Started by Brent Watanabe

2 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Brent Watanabe

advancing front

good morning, has anyone a example of a advancing front script? I am looking all over the internet and nothing. with best regards michael…

Started by michael sprinzl

4 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

sine curve

Hello I have tried to create an exponential curve between concentric circles.For some reason i havent been able to solve it. If anyone cou…

Started by shankar kothapuram

7 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by shankar kothapuram

From Grasshopper release 0.5099 to 0.6.0012

Hi I have a large Grasshopper file made in 0.5099 which I want to use in the latest 0.6.0012. But Rhino and grasshopper do not startup my…

Started by Bas Goris

2 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Scott Davidson

can't find resource files / compnents

Hey there! just started to take a look at GH. I started with the tutorial-videos here, but sometimes they require predefined components. i…

Started by BZA

5 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by BZA

Grasshopper for environmental analysis

I am looking for examples of grasshopper being used for light or energy analysis. Thanks, Jeff

Started by Jeff Niemasz

2 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

Can I execute a DOS command from within Grasshopper's VB script function?

If not, can it be done in Rhinoscript? Could you point me to the code. Thanks, Jeff

Started by Jeff Niemasz

6 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service