Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wishlist

I think it would be great for users to be able to make their own functions. for example as a text I made a definition that finds the centr…

Started by peter

3 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by peter

need help...

Dear All, i created this 'shed roof', the openings of the sheds are controlled by the curve in the middle. This is more ore less that I wa…

Started by Wieland Schmidt

16 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Wieland Schmidt

blending shapes / morphing

Hi all, I am trying to make a component that blends/ morph. i have a component in the beginning (top left ) and the component in the end (…

Started by adi fajar utama

3 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Gradient of Inset command

Hi. http://grasshopper3d.ning.com/forum/topics/inset-command-in-grasshopper At above post, there are some holes in surface. I want to kno…

Started by jongsue kim

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by jongsue kim

Voronoi Bug

Not sure whats going on here but the highlighted point does not display correctly. The Radius is set to 2 and it's 2 units from the closest…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 Aug 5, 2009

data tree help

anyone know a good data tree tutorial? I am pretty new at grasshopper, and need to make a voronoi pattern that has each voronoi ring as a…

Started by Alex

2 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

Divide Surface / Point Confusion

Hi all, I am trying to get a line through the point 0 as you can see on the image. I only managed to get a line half way... any precious…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Xiong

Inset command in GrassHopper - Baking Geometry Bug

Hi guys, here you can see my problem creating this command that simulates the "3d studio max inset". When I bake the geometry, that see…

Started by Carlo Beltracchi

7 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Perpendicular Slats along Surface

I have been working on a school project using Grasshopper and have experienced some problems that perhaps somebody can help me with. I crea…

Started by Juan Jofre

6 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Matthew Spremulli

Grasshopper & Paneling Tools

Has anyone tried linking Grasshopper and Paneling Tools successfully? http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/PanelingToolsAndGrassh

Started by Andrew Tirta

0 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service