Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Regular expressions

I'm working with l-systems and would like to know if it is possible to access regular expressions in vb.net components, like in the followi…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Moving a point along a curve

Hi every one This is very simple; I want to move a point along a curve Can you help me? thanks

Started by maysam

4 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by maysam

pipe and ellipse intersection?

Hi all, Basically I want to create a tunnel like structure, made of a series of twisting ellipses and connected by "cables", thanks Manuel…

Started by leo

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Is Mesh Coordinate Precision Single?

I am using OnMesh Class for geometric construction, and I have realized that the vertex coordinates are represented as "float" in VC#. Cou…

Started by Tomohiro Tachi

4 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Tomohiro Tachi

Help needed - Fabrication

Hi all, i'm a newbie to GH, trying to learn by doing Khabazi's step-by-step instructions (the ebook 'Algorithmic modelling'). I got stuck a…

Started by Keanu

0 Sep 23, 2009

Ornament Weaving Help....

Hello, does anybody have stuff like this? I am trying to make the lines of each module not closed in itself, but connected -weaven- to the…

Started by Lorcan Koethe

1 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Daniel Piker

a grid w divided circles interconnected ;)

Hello, I want the point 0 out of each circle connected to the point 1 of the neighbouring circle. How do I make this happen? I can´t get…

Started by Lorcan Koethe

4 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Lorcan Koethe

multi-transmitter/multi-receiver concept

Hi David, hey guys Maybe it's just a silly thought, but wouldn't the whole wireless connection concept be more intuitive and useful if the…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Cuvy cable along points?

Hi all, I am very appreciate if someone can help me with this. quite basic GS question i guess I attached my GS file there. Basically I wan…

Started by leo

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by leo

Wish: Inverse List Item.

Hi David, Please can you include an 'everything but' component of have it as a separate output from the existing list item. Below highlig…

Started by Danny Boyes

7 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by