Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where's error? Help me

I create a definition like a tutorial but the result is not the same! Where are the errors?? Help me please!!! The definition is create w…

Started by Daniel de Berna

1 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Pablo Miranda

Unusual question for comments on photos...

Hello all, I have a bit unnatural or silly question about comment sections on photos, since I'm not familiarized with here. So, "Where sho…

Started by Yukio Minobe

3 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Yukio Minobe

Coloring stuff

Hi ALL Since now I've not need to work using colors in GH, but the time has arrived. I have a simple question that might be very newby but…

Started by Pep Tornabell

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Pep Tornabell

How to use single points from different lists ?

Hi there, my first discussion, I'll do my very best to try in english... How can i extract a single point of a curve to be part of another…

Started by Denis Quandt

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Denis Quandt

picking and choosing from geometry list (based on a boolean list)

Hi! i have two lists. one has boolean variables, the other has points. i want to pass on to a following component only the points that hav…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

manipulation of lists of points

Hello, I'm a beginner in using grasshopper and I'm trying to find a solution to a problem that seems so easy, but i can't find a good answ…

Started by Lara Alegria Mira

4 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Lara Alegria Mira

Diagonal grid without scripting

Hello everybody and Happy Holidays, is it possible (without scripting) to divide a surface by a diagonal grid, and use the rhomboid cells…

Started by Arturo Tedeschi

0 Dec 25, 2009

Parametric profiles and curves

Happy Holidays GH world :-) I am interested are there any tutorials or helpful definitons that can help to explain how to create parametri…

Started by Christopher

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by se

Plane Reversal

I am having trouble with what seems to be a very simple problem. I am trying to control the angle of a 3d vector with two independent ortho…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Stan Carroll

math and geometry community

Hello , Do you know any good Geometry and Math web community where to find resources and ask questions? Sorry for the OT ( a bit ) questio…

Started by Jon Malkovich

1 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Daniel Piker

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service