Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why does PathMapper erase empty branches?

Is there any way to avoid this, in order to keep exactly the same tree structure?

Started by paul hackett

4 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

sweep 1 rail problem

Hi and happy new year yall Long time no post! We are currently working on the development of a competition project we have won (woohoo) to…

Started by Thomas

14 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by maivan

rhinoceros scripts

Dear all I need some rhinoceros or another software scripts to improved some action in one work I have. Is possible help in this point

Started by LINE

0 Jan 11, 2010

Taper Pipe Command??

I've been musing over this for a while... Is there an efficient way of piping the outer poles of my model so that the bottom diameter is l…

Started by David Wood

2 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by David Wood

Equation of a line.

On a previous thread, David posted that A+t*(B-A) was the expression for any linear curve in any number of dimensions. I was not sure, but…

Started by Chris Wilkins

9 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

can you flatten just branches rather than the whole tree?

Hi, can you flatten just branches rather than the whole tree? More specifically just the last branch? Thanks, Tom

Started by Tom Angior

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Tom Angior

HOW CAN I CHANGE THE PATTERN OF A POINT-LIST?

Hi guys... does anyone know how can I transfrom a point-list with a global increasing index order (picture 1), into a point list where each…

Started by Giulio Tarquini

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Giulio Tarquini

Visualizing the numbers on the object

Does anyone know the method of putting the list numbers on the object ? I mean on points, intersections, lines and so on. Thanks for any re…

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Miklós Hatvani Deák

exploding an offset curve

when I explode an offset curve, i get breaks where ends of each sub-curve would be if I exploded the original curve and offset its sub-curv…

Started by Tom Angior

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

fillet doesn't work all around

Hi! i have a curve generated by a metaball component and a rectangle. i used the region union component to get a single curve, and then ap…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

5 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service