Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

colored sliders/ components?

Hi David,Any plans to allow us to change the color of say sliders/components - it will just help locate things quicker potentially?Thanks a…

Started by Stan Vinokur

0 Jan 20, 2010

Cull Pattern element seems unresponsive to data paths

Hello, I am trying to narrow down a list of points using the Cull Pattern element. I am feeding in a flat tree of points, but 12 branches…

Started by Phil Davis

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Phil Davis

Hightfield

Is there an Hightfield component or something similar that allows for surface depression?

Started by Evan Emery

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Evan Emery

Surface Manipulation

I am looking to take a flat surface and create a depression into that surface along a curve. I would like to be able to break the curve int…

Started by Evan Emery

0 Jan 20, 2010

Curvature Question

I'm perhaps overreaching my abilities here, but I'm attempting to develop a definition that will take a surface (or, ideally, multiple surf…

Started by Evan C

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Grid deformation

Hi there, I'd like to design grids that can be deformed by attractor pts - the way as you can see in the attached pic. I am trying to chan…

Started by Till Mainz

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Till Mainz

Gaps on structure

Hello everyone, I´m having troubles with my structure, there are some gaps in the top of the side archs. If anyone can help me to solve tha…

Started by Gabriel Garcia

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Gabriel Garcia

PNG stitching for GH definition screenshot?

Hi there! How do you guys easily stitch together the png images produced by the GH definition screenshot tool?

Started by Garcia del Castillo

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Garcia del Castillo

select from list

Hi. I have a brep. i make a list of its surfaces. I need to pick the second biggest, so i list their areas. Then i sort them, and list the…

Started by javier zaratiegui

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

spacing or reveal between panelization question

hi. i have been working on developing a panelized cladding system in grasshopper that is generated from the u and v values of an associate…

Started by dmurr

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by dmurr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by