Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lightest weight surface elements

Hi,I want to color code some results on some polylines (for example, its length). I can do this with the gradient component but it's hard t…

Started by kermin chok

1 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Pep Tornabell

solid operations_q2. Group of intersecting objects

Hi all!I have a flat list of solids (result from a boolean operation). How can I put in diferent branches all objects interesecting. I'll t…

Started by Pep Tornabell

5 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Pep Tornabell

set closed crv lengtht

hi guys,can somebody guide me how can i control the length of a closed curve...which is already drawn in rhino ...thks in advancedk

Started by dk

2 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by dk

Any shorter way to achieve this recursive algorithm?

I´m sending the definition I used (which is primarilly based in a "move,scale,rotate-cluster" repeated several times. What can I do do get…

Started by Federico Escobar Salas

0 Jan 22, 2010

value input for colour sliders?

hi davidis it possible to have a numerical input for the color sliders i like the way to choose the color inside the color field for a fast…

Started by to]

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by to]

Intersection doesn't work propertly!!!

Hello. I have a problem with my def. When i work in GH everything seems ok, but when i bake it, something goes wrong. I tried a lot of ways…

Started by TiM

7 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by TiM

populate

Imagine we have a few boxes and rectangules. each of them are little diferent in size.i want to make a column, for example, with them, and…

Started by javier zaratiegui

0 Jan 22, 2010

Attractor point that creates a "bulge" instead of a "peak"

I'm trying to set up a standard attractor point definition: A grid with boxes in each cell where the size of the boxes depends on the dista…

Started by Stencil

4 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

trim curve at two ends?

Hi all Just a very quick one (i think!), does anyone know of a way to trim a curve at two ends?  I cant seem to get this very simple thing…

Started by Chris

3 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Chris

planar surface extrusion

hi guys,  i would like to create planar extruded surfaces from a lofted curve surface. the way i've done is just to convert the vertices to…

Started by James Low

1 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by