Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geometry Gym components

Does anyone know where the Geometry Gym components can be downloaded from, if they are free? i want to try sth like thishttp://ssi.wdfiles.…

Started by idtasos

1 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Text for projected elements ?

Hi Everyone ! I have created a definition which is a kind of tool for creating sections. These sections can be projected in 2D near my obj…

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

0 Oct 15, 2010

How to apply dividedomain2 and sbox in straight surfaces?

Is there a way to apply dividedomain2 and sbox commands in straight surfaces like an extruded from pline surface?

Started by idtasos

0 Oct 15, 2010

Sorting & rounding numbers

Given a list of numbers, I want to sort them within 3 domains, replace all numbers in each domain with another number, and re-combine the n…

Started by Jeff Ponitz

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Ponitz

Offset not working on rhomb shape

Hi all, I have 2 closed polylines here.. 1 offsets properly and 1 gives separate lines. Any ideas?Thanks

Started by WoodDuck

4 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by WoodDuck

Grasshopper question/ urgent help thanks!

Hi Everyone,  Thank you very much for all answers I have received, I am developing a project to work with my grasshopper definition. I have…

Started by Angelica Rojas Gracia

2 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

Progressiv-divide in a fixed length

Hallo,If we want to set up a divide to a curve with variable number of segments and each length of segments changed itself progressiv, how…

Started by Frank Tseng

13 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Evert Amador

Grasshopper question / pregunta

Hi everyone,I am new in grasshopper and I have been trying to attach a geometry to a vector, I need one geometry made by Rhino attached in…

Started by Angelica Rojas Gracia

10 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Angelica Rojas Gracia

how to extract datas in the same branch and merge them

Hi guys,I have one urgent question about extracting datas in the same branch of one data tree out.like the image is showing: there is an a…

Started by hurriarc

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by hurriarc

Help with inserting image in Grasshopper (attractors)

I am trying to find out how to insert image so it works with attractors (creates the pattern accordingly to the lights and darks in the ima…

Started by Julia M

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Julia M

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by