Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List Insert PROBLEM: because of new version?

I make a gh file to build the curve like picture 1, that works well,   but when i chanke gh into the newest version, 101001b,nightmare come…

Started by momafresh25

5 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by momafresh25

Rendering with alpha channel

Hey everyone; Quick question, I'm hoping you all can help. I have a script im working on that uses both image sampling and attractor points…

Started by Alex Lorman

0 Oct 19, 2010

SURFACE POPULATING + OPEN & CLOSED COMPONENTS _

Hello people! I am having some trouble with two specific Grasshopper [ 06.0019] definitions at the moment... I would appreciate any feedba…

Started by Spyridon Kaprinis

5 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Spyridon Kaprinis

referencing objects after coloring them with preview

does anyone know if this is possible?   there is no output for preview...so is it only something that occurs at the end of a definition?  …

Started by benjamin jenett

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by taz

Galapagos error when GH is launched

Hi,   When I run Grasshopper latest version in Rhino V5 I get the following error the first time I launch GH.   The text below is from the…

Started by Roland M

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Roland M

Galapagos multiple results ?

Hello,   Is it possible to visualize or choose one of the solutions galapagos generates instead of the final one?  Is that what "Reinstate…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

connect two point sets by closest distances

Hey guys , I stuck on an easy to tell but somehow difficult to solve problem. I basically have two random pointsets with same amount of p…

Started by chris

6 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by chris

Adding expression editor to math operators

Hello, Would it be possible to add an expression editor to the math operators ? It would make things a bit faster. Many thanks, Arthur  

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

Surface from a point cloud

Hi yall I've searched the forum with no luck, so please forgive me if this has already been asked. I have a point cloud given by a topograp…

Started by Thomas Saint-Guillain

11 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

about delaunay componet, how to get each triangle geometry instead of individual edges?

This the outcome of "delaunay" component with giving points. The result of that is individual edges. However, what I want to do with t…

Started by Shuyang.Mi

8 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service