Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

brep volume is off by a factor of 8

I just dragged a brep volume & picked a simple rectangular solid.  It's consistently off by a factor of 8.  Any idea why this would be?…

Started by Mike Calvino

6 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Calvino

Rheotomic Surfaces: Need Help to Generate Streamlines

hi everybody, i am working on a mould system for concrete shell structures. the concrete shell itself will be a double curved ribbed struct…

Started by JAK

5 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by RWNB

Problem creating CUbic pattern

Hi everybody,  I am an architect a new user of rhino and grasshopper. I have an ongoing project in which i am creating a pattern for a wall…

Started by Amrit Banerjee

9 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Blocks in Grasshopper

Does anyone know, or have a solution for bringing in Rhino blocks into grasshopper.  I have some geometry that was made with grasshopper an…

Started by Dennis Nelson

4 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Dennis Nelson

isocurve lofting issues

Dear all, I started working on a definition with the latest grasshopper and I found couple of problems which I didn't have before. One of t…

Started by Todor Demirov

15 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Help me please

Hello guys I wanted to ask you a couple of information: * when I do the offset of an open curve how do I make a closed polyline? * there i…

Started by Daniel de Berna

10 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by morteza farhadian dehkordi

Rapid prototyping contract for Architect / fabricator

I am doing a lot of digital design in grasshopper and rhino where I create a digital model and send the digital model to a fabricator to us…

Started by Stan Carroll

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Stan Carroll

Extract Data from List

how can I extract the data that falls within a range of 30 to 150? i would appreciate help!

Started by Mohamed El Sheikh

4 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Steve Lewis

Point grid question.

Hello everyone,   I am working on a simple definition that allows me to generate a grid based on the distance between a set of points, and…

Started by Camilo Cruz

0 Feb 7, 2011

Random-ish "blend"

I'm trying to take a set of tubes, bent at specific radii, and then create a "sheet" from them. For instance let's say I have 2 different r…

Started by Dave Johnson

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Dave Johnson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by