Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panelling Modules onto minimal mesh

From my past experience, i just know how grasshopper panel modules on surface rather than mesh. But now i had to panel three-dimensional mo…

Started by kinggold

4 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

a "simple and stupid" question of Data tree

it is very simple:let a curve to a double offset multiline..... ,but if we see the data tree,we can see that after the "offset"component,th…

Started by Andrea Lu

3 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Perforated surface

how do I create a surface perforated with holes that change size according to a fixed point (point attractor)?   See the attach files   tha…

Started by Daniel de Berna

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by lucas cañada

how to convert a rectangle in a rhomboid?

Hi! I've been seeking the way to convert a rectangle in a rhomboid and i've seen how to get diagonal grids, but is there any way to choose…

Started by Cristina Fullana Oliver

3 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Drive Grasshopper from Rhino without GUI

Hi, I'm new to Grasshopper (and to .net in general - coming from java background), and have a question regarding development. Can I "drive"…

Started by Tom Copple

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by michael sprinzl

Suggestion: input for "code" in .NET script components

Hello everybody,   I am thinking that it would be great to have an input for the code in VB and C# script components as we have in the pyth…

Started by Miguel Vidal

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Steve Baer

Fields of copyright...

I'm tired of fill in the fields of copyright when creating clusters. I would like to be able to set their the default in the options.

Started by TheChosenOne

0 Oct 28, 2011

Kangaroo Error Message

Solution Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   What does this mean in the context of the kangaroo component?  …

Started by McKinnley Workman

1 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Stefan

offset direction error

hi! I found earlier discussions about the bug with the offset component http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/offset-help?commentId=298

Started by MMiller

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Extracting/using vertices after intersection of surface and curve

Hello beautiful and helpful people. Forgive me if this is a little hasty, i've now retyped this message three times on account of the uploa…

Started by J-P

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service