Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Smoothing lofted surface (or different approach)

Hi, I'm trying to make a manipulable surface from various interpolated curves. As shown on the attached photos, the 4 different curves sha…

Started by Jens Hjorth

0 Mar 7, 2012

Lofting a curve within a curve

Hello. I drew a closed curve (loop) and then offset it. I want to loft the two curves to create a surface between them without filling the…

Started by Salameh

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

random selection and grouping of pairs of points - a.k.a: I desperately need help !

Hello everyone , I have been trying to sort this out for quite a long time ( since I am a beginner .. and only know the really basic stuff.…

Started by DIMITRIS VENIZELOS

11 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by DIMITRIS VENIZELOS

parametric architecture competition script needed (the swarm and the hive mind)

hi all. we are a research based design build firm looking to build on some recent successes and wish to submit an entry to the "speculative…

Started by Jonathan Chertok

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Chertok

PanelingTools Add-On to Grasshopper for Rhino 5.0- First BETA Release

Hi all, I added a new GH group for PanelingTools Add-on to Grasshopper for Rhino 5.0: http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/panelingtools Th…

Started by Rajaa Issa

0 Mar 6, 2012

Animate Multiple Sliders

Hey All,   Does anyone know how to animate multiple sliders to scroll throught the many interations.    For the example that I am working w…

Started by Patrick Keeney

1 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Changing a triangulated mesh to a hexagonal mesh

Hi.   I am new to grasshopper.  I have a triangulated mesh and it is working.  I have 5 points that slide along the z and it is subdivided…

Started by amy ennen

0 Mar 6, 2012

Grasshopper Edge Surface Incompatibility between Rhino 4 & 5

I just tried to run a script built with grasshopper latest release on rhino 4 but somehow it won´t show any results in rhino 5 latest wip.…

Started by Ante Ljubas

0 Mar 6, 2012

VB Script - basic array question

Hi all, I am stuck with a probably quite basic problem...  my array doesn't seem to keep track of elements assigned to it in earlier iterat…

Started by ph

2 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by ph

Projecting image onto broken surface (anamorphic perspective)

hello helpful masses, I was wondering if 'the collective brain' could help with my problem.  it came about due to the image shown just to…

Started by J-P

0 Mar 6, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service