Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAQ - proposal, suggestions...

Due to large amount of self-replicating ;) same questions, I suggest to create a FAQ section. Treat this topic as quasi-poll at first (tech…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

12 May 18, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

need fluent Gh and coding in paris

hello i would like to know if somebody would like to colaborate on project in paris. fluent gh need and advanced on coding let me know by…

Started by olivier

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by olivier

constrained delaunay triangulation

Hi,   Is there any way to create constrained delaunay triangulation in grasshopper? That is delaunay triangulation that would respect some…

Started by Jussi Viinikka

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

Display point coordinates

Hello, I've been searching all morning and can't seem to find a way to display point coordinates on a model.  I'd like to be able to print…

Started by MacGyver

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by MacGyver

Hiding pre-transformed Geometry

Hi, I have a pretty basic question, and probably easy to figure out, but is there a way to hide the initial geometry used in a transformati…

Started by Joel DeBoef

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Click to retrieve preview geometry Indices

I know the mouse-selection of preview geometry has been a topic of conversation before (although I couldn't find the conversation I've seen…

Started by Brian Harms

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

Constrain Deviation for Random Values

Hello, first question here so might be an obvious one. I am trying to create a random distribution of 3 numbers between 0.0 and 912.0 so th…

Started by Z

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Z

find closest points

Hi, I´ve got a problem in sorting the closest edge points on curves towards a point. After getting the distance and sorting, it should be…

Started by Dennis Pohl

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Help with Random Generation and Creating slanting within the columns?

I have code here where I am planning to create a series of furniture that attach to the parameters of a floor, wall and ceiling. I have got…

Started by James Edward Bennett

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by James Edward Bennett

Kangaroo: Solution Exemption: Index out of range

Hello, Im trying to pull variable springs and points to a mesh, but I keep getting an index out of range error. If I had to guess, I'd thi…

Started by Dickson Whitney III

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by