Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remote Control Panel

when the Remote Control Panel will be available again? Maybe it is in the 0.7.0037?Is this the last version available?When I search for the…

Started by Francesco De Luca

12 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by djordje

Old grasshopper release wanted

Hello all. I'm looking for grasshopper 0.8.0063. I've been trying to experiment with Quokka, a third party plug-in that does some pretty ne…

Started by Douglas Ponciano

0 Jul 10, 2012

Problem with isolating specific area within a colour mesh

Hi all, I am having problems isolating a particular area within a colour mesh. If I try to select an area from the left edge of the mesh,…

Started by Thian Siong, Choo

0 Jul 10, 2012

Restricting the max and min length of a spring

I am wondering if there is any way that I could define the maximum and minimum length of a spring? When the spring compresses to a certain…

Started by Chris Tron

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Tron

Reroll after unroll?

Is it possible to reroll a surface after unrolling it? I have a number of glass surfaces that are single curve surfaces, all cylindrical. W…

Started by Ben

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Fred Becquelin

How to center the Rectangular Grid to a coordinate beginning?

I am reading a Grasshopper tutorial Generative Algorithms (second edition, by Zubin Khabazi). On page 51 of this book, author is describin…

Started by djordje

2 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

gHowl Problem

Hi, I map a part of my city and translate that info to grasshopper to work with it. I import the cvs value, and works fine but when i try…

Started by Carlos Manuel Ruz Troncoso

8 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Carlos Manuel Ruz Troncoso

What's wrong with my planesoreshout

Hi there,  I am trying to make a series of planes along a catenery curve at point specified byu a series. I am the finding the tangents to…

Started by crayfishyfishyfishy

7 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by TheChosenOne

Cull voronoi cells based on distance?

This is my first post, so hello everyone! I've been playing with grasshopper for a while, but I still can't understand some basic stuff. S…

Started by Boleslaw Musierowicz

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Boleslaw Musierowicz

[Wish]Mlutiple default colors for groups??

Hi Developer, I want to pre-definate some kind of color for groups . But now I can only set one color as default .Would this be improved ?

Started by Alpha222

1 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Philipp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service