Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The geometric symmetry of a system of four cells.

Colleagues help please get surface and curve on which cells are collected symmetrical. Thank you all! :)

Started by Alex

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Alex

Dumbbell Curve

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/DumbbellCurve.html Hi All! I d'like construct this curve only from mathematical aspect. (perhaps with the func…

Started by speter

7 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by paul piciorul

Using curves to remove an area of a surface, such as windows in a facade

Hey guys and gals... I'm wondering if someone could help me with a problem I have been trying to solve but can't figure out... I have a li…

Started by Jason Wheeler

12 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jissi Choi

programming

Hi,    i was looking through some programming techniques used in design search and optimization, i was wondering if there are any grasshopp…

Started by Mohamed Naeim

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by serdar

Schools for facade engineering w generative and parametric design

Can anyone recommend schools That use generative design tools in their facade engineering programs? I'd like to study somewhere in Europe!…

Started by Ethan

0 Jul 11, 2012

HELP!! Problem orienting polygons on surface

Hello, i am trying to populate surface with octagonal tiles ( the tiles have to be the same size) but i am failing to orient the tiles on t…

Started by Tanya Pankratov

2 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Tanya Pankratov

geometry gym SSI curved beams

Hi Jon and All I am curently working on a design which calls for 3/4" plywood ribs with curved profiles. They are all 3/4" x around 250mm…

Started by benjamin jenett

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Hummingbird Crash when writing to excel

Hey, as professional users of grasshopper and revit we are trying out the recent plugin Hummingbird, but when trying to write the excel…

Started by Robert Vier

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Luis Fraguada

I have a question about paneling like this picture

Hi,  I currently study 'surface paneling' like this picture http://www.digitalfutures.info/1/digital-tracery-lawrence-blough-and-aaron-wh

Started by Kim Dong Wook

0 Jul 11, 2012

The Shape of Birds Eggs

Hello friends, we need your help in building the forms of eggs. If possible please help. D'Arcy Thomson in his "On Growth and Form" (1917…

Started by Alex

4 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Alex

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service