Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ReCreate Rows and Columns of Data Matrix after Grafting tree? Can't interpolate curve through points

Hi -- I'm having trouble interpolating a curve through a grid of points because the data matrix was eliminated after the tree was grafted.…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Jissi Choi

Rectangular grid component, where is the G output?

Hi im new to grasshopper and was going through the primer tutorial and I came upon the 9.2 Using Vector/Scalar mathematics with point attra…

Started by babym

1 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Jissi Choi

what is this component?

inputs are (geometry for B, Point for P) and probably surface for S, output seems to be L, its connected to a Cull parameter.

Started by JOSE DIAZ

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by JOSE DIAZ

List components with levels

hi everyone I have thought a little about this and I don't see why not, so here it is. A while ago I had this configuration: 0;0;0 {a,b,c…

Started by Frane Zilic

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Igor

circle command and other geometries......

watching the digitial toolbox video on circle and extrude:   in this video, the input parameters for the circle are position, radius.  In t…

Started by Thomas Loeff

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by djordje

map section on the plan

Help please advice. How to display a cross section of the plan?

Started by Alex

8 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Alex

google search component

please, I remember there  were some plays with google search via grasshopper. can anybody share the component or give me a clue how to make…

Started by Philipp

1 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

connecting odd points of to circles.

Hi all, I just started with grasshopper so I dont really know what i am doing and i have tons of questions since there is nobody close who…

Started by mms

9 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by mms

mass operation for trees

First of all, I'm pretty new to grasshopper. This one's just an experiment that I might want to turn into something to build. Basically, w…

Started by Sebastian

9 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

[bug]CopyTrim componnet bug

Hi, Today I tried to bake one trimed surface but without succeed . Then I found the trimed surface is marked as "invaild surface" through t…

Started by Alpha222

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Alpha222

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service