Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thesis project in Digital Architecture

Hi guys.. I am Omkar.. I am doing my thesis in this last sem of M.Arch. I am thinking of doing it in 'Portable buildings'. I need some help…

Started by Omkar Gatne

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Alex

What is your profession?

Amazed by some of the work I constantly find in here, and a bit ashamed by my level of knowledge, I decided to post a question, about profe…

Started by djordje

63 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Thomas Perkov

Data tree matching

Hi! I've got two data trees with different structure. The first one is like {A;B;C;D;E;F} and the second is more like {A;B;C}. The first t…

Started by Julien Ybert

6 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Stan Carroll

Grid spreading 3D

Hello there, I've been playing with Grid Spreading http://api.ning.com/files/5nTzgwHN3aAclvuS5O1vhK*q57-6VyxgtULyM3Ksu2W1*EoIteqmDx3ohG0pVD…

Started by Enoch Liew

16 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Enoch Liew

Tree/Branch comparison to Arrays

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone could explain, or point me to an explanation of how trees and branches compare to arrays? I am just tryin…

Started by Adam Laskowitz

4 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Fold Triangular grid

Hi there,   I am currently trying to fold a triangular grid in the same way a Chinese style hand fan by controlling the depth of the folds…

Started by Alex b

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by raja thomas

Definition of Field Component

Dear All I find the new field components are very interesting and useful. My question is what is the source data of a field component like…

Started by Bing Wang

6 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Bing Wang

HOW CAN I CREATE TILTED CURVES THAT MAINTAIN EQUAL SPACING ALL OVER A DOUBLE CURVED SURFACE?

Haha, long title..  Hi!  I have to create a set of panels over some doubly curved surfaces similar to the attached one.. But my problem is…

Started by Sophia Keivanlo

1 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Where is the F1 (function) button gone?

I can't find the F1 button of logic function in my newest Grasshopper !! Has something change the name ?? 

Started by Kuba

6 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Kuba

WISHES: entwine behaviour and custom preview behaviour

WISH 1 - entwine: It would be great if it wouldn't flatten everything first (if not flatten was selected), instead it would add a main bran…

Started by Simon Kallioinen

0 Aug 28, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service