Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offset depending on the lenght

Hi, I would like to offset group of curves, but to offset depennding on lenght of curves. To offset in series of 5, 10, and 20 for lenghts…

Started by MilanK

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by MilanK

Dynamic Sketching on the ipad

Has anyone else seen this? http://www.creativeapplications.net/ipad/sketching-dynamic-geometry-on-the-ipad/

Started by Dennis Nelson

2 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Dennis Nelson

Highlight Colours

Is it possible to change the red and green highlight colours in the Rhino viewport

Started by Martin Hodge

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Diego Xavier

Clusters, are they working?

Hi,   I've been trying out clusters for the first time with 0.8.0004. Should I even be trying? I can not seem to get them to work, is the w…

Started by Björn Syse

21 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by djordje

Barrier / obstacle

Barrier HeyDoes anyone of you know how to create a barrier in grasshopper? Like in minute 2 of this video, but much simpler: https://www.yo

Started by Yans

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Tracing an outside curve from a fixed length chord

I'm trying to trace a curve that would be generated by a fixed length chord attached to a point on a rotating object.  I need the mid-poin…

Started by Norm Sash

11 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

Random number button

Hi, I was hoping somebody could help me. I'm using a random generator to generate a number between 0 and 14. It all works fine but I want t…

Started by Ben Punto

5 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Ben Punto

boolean problem after updating to R5

Hi! I updated my working station to R5 and opened a GH definition created in R4. The result was surprising, because many boolean operations…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Curve on Surface - GH crashes

Hi everyone! I calculated the uv coordinates of a surface (with pt xyz and evaluate), then i plugged that into the curve on surface compone…

Started by Herwig Scherabon

5 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Issue separating points into lists based on proximity to one another

Hello all, I am attaching a file I have been working on which is attempting to generate linear networks based on a sampling of the image p…

Started by Alex Woodhouse

1 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Alex Woodhouse

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service