Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't get a polygon from an grid pattern.

Hi, this is my first attempt in Grasshopper. I need to get the rhombuses polygons from the pattern for future action, such as offset. Trie…

Started by Богдан Кузьміч

8 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Robert Vier

Tooltip is gone...

Hey guys! Im very new to grasshopper and really need the tooltips to get me going. The problem is that they always disappear after a few mi…

Started by Amaury de Cocquau

0 Dec 17, 2012

why is my rectangle coming in at the corner?

I am brand new to grasshopper...I've following various tutorials and noticed rectangles are inserted at the 'center' of the rectangle, but…

Started by philip han

4 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by djordje

How to find normals at intersection of a curve and surface?

Hi all, interesting problem here. I have a grid of points, which define lines going down in the Z direction.  I then find the  intersectio…

Started by JP Mays

5 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

problems joining breps in DIVA

I'm working on a simple single zone model with a bay window on the exterior wall. I keep getting an error that "Zone breps do not form a si…

Started by Joy Li

2 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

How to get isocrv on brep.

thanks

Started by momafresh25

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Split surfaces at the intersection with other surfaces

Hey guys, I think that I need your help. What I am trying to do is to cut surfaces at the intersections with other other surfaces.  All sur…

Started by Lukasz

10 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

logarithmic spiral? Not sure how this happened, but I'm fascinated by the results

Hello GH experts, I have been playing around with attractor points and came up with this design and am not sure how. I was wondering if any…

Started by Alex

5 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by djordje

Two point attraction

Hi, I would like to get information how values change when grid is affected not by one but by two attractor points. Would you be nice to t…

Started by Petras Vestartas

6 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Felipe Romero

Randomize Data

Hi all How I can randomize the data (like a soup of letters) and is possible to justify(Align middle and center it) the TEX-TAG-3D componen…

Started by Erick Vásquez

18 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by VovGa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service